Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can I restrict that the some ID can only login once in the some time

How can I restrict that the some ID can only login once in the some time

ad

I use Login control's Authenticate event to authenticate use.
I find that different users can use the same ID to login in the same time.
How can I restrict that the some ID can only login once in the some time

Charlie@NISH

Try to keep track of logins in database. On login enter a new record for
person, then on logout, remove record. When a new user logs in, first query
database to see if someone else is currently logged-in using his
credentials.

Charlie
"ad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I use Login control's Authenticate event to authenticate use.
> I find that different users can use the same ID to login in the same time.
> How can I restrict that the some ID can only login once in the some time

ad

Thanks,
But how can I know a user logout?

Maybe the user press the logout button, or session time out or he close ID
without press the logout button.

"Charlie@NISH" <(E-Mail Removed)> glsD:(E-Mail Removed) bl...