Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > retrieve value from select colum

retrieve value from select colum

xiaozozo

hi everyone, im having a small problem here..

currently using a datagrid to display data from my DB, and using
button column "select" as my first column.

the text field is set as one of the columns in the DB as its value
however when i wish to retrieve this value.. i am unable to do so wit
the code datagrid.selecteditem.cell(0), is it because its already
Select column ? or i should change it to a HyperLink column instead

note: my select column is the first column

thanks in advance for helping me , comments and codes are welcom

-
xiaozoz