Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET 2.0 questions in this newsgroup?

ASP.NET 2.0 questions in this newsgroup?

TPS

Should I post question about Beta2 of visual studio etc, here or is
other e another newsgroup for that?

Thanks.

Kevin Spencer

There is a section of the MSDN web site for ASP.Net 2.0:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/beta2/default.aspx

....but no newsgroups. You can ask here, and anyone with any experience will,
I'm sure, be glad to help.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Everybody picks their nose,
But some people are better at hiding it.

"TPS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Should I post question about Beta2 of visual studio etc, here or is other
> e another newsgroup for that?
>
> Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBNVlA=?=

By this point in time, it is fairly normal. The beta groups are not well
examined any more. Another good forum is the forums on www.asp.net, esp. if
it is an ASP.NET question.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

***************************
Think Outside the Box!
***************************

"TPS" wrote:

> Should I post question about Beta2 of visual studio etc, here or is
> other e another newsgroup for that?
>
> Thanks.

TPS

Kevin Spencer wrote:
> There is a section of the MSDN web site for ASP.Net 2.0:
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/beta2/default.aspx
>
> ...but no newsgroups. You can ask here, and anyone with any experience will,
> I'm sure, be glad to help.

Thanks Kevin.