Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Call html table control

Call html table control

=?Utf-8?B?Q29hY2g=?=

Is it possible to reference a html table control through code in C#?

I want to be able to make a table visible/hidden.
--
Coach

Curt_C [MVP]

Coach wrote:
> Is it possible to reference a html table control through code in C#?
>
> I want to be able to make a table visible/hidden.

Add a runat=server to it and declare it in the codebehind

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com