Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Question For Juan T. Llibre

Question For Juan T. Llibre

Frankie

Hi Juan,

Several weeks ago you posted here saying you had been playing with Alterwind
Log Analyzer and seemed to like it. I did some further research and found
reviews to be only positive. So I've been evaluating it and have uncovered a
few bugs (at least the vendor is calling them bugs) related to command line
execution. It's to the point where I feel I've been doing debugging or at
least regression testing for the vendor. They have released 3 updates in the
past several days in response to my findings (maybe they should put me on
their payroll). Hopefully they have everything figured out now. I like the
features of the product but I'm a bit concerned about moving this thing into
production and would appreciate the perspective of others who have actually
used the software. So, I'm just wondering how your evaluation of it has gone
(and anyone else who has used it). Has your experience since your last
mention of the software been positive? Any issues?

Thanks!