Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > PDF Reports

PDF Reports

=?Utf-8?B?YmJkb2J1ZGR5?=

Hi,

In my application, I need to create some PDF reports. Is there an easy way
to do this with using crystal reports because not everybody that is going to
use this program has crystal reports.

Any answers would be appreciated.
Regards
Brian

Lucas Tam

=?Utf-8?B?YmJkb2J1ZGR5?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> In my application, I need to create some PDF reports. Is there an
> easy way to do this with using crystal reports because not everybody
> that is going to use this program has crystal reports.

The version of crystal included with VS.NET can export to PDF (and a
variety of other formats) : )

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/20...rtInASPNET.asp

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))

=?Utf-8?B?YmJkb2J1ZGR5?=

Ok, but when this program is installed on a different server, do you need to
buy the Crystal Reports Liscence. By doing it in PDF, there is no Licensing
cost.

Regards
Brian

"Lucas Tam" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?YmJkb2J1ZGR5?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > In my application, I need to create some PDF reports. Is there an
> > easy way to do this with using crystal reports because not everybody
> > that is going to use this program has crystal reports.

> The version of crystal included with VS.NET can export to PDF (and a
> variety of other formats) : )
>
> http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/20...rtInASPNET.asp
>
> --
> Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))

Lucas Tam

=?Utf-8?B?YmJkb2J1ZGR5?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Ok, but when this program is installed on a different server, do you
> need to buy the Crystal Reports Liscence. By doing it in PDF, there
> is no Licensing cost.

Check your license that came with VS.NET... I *believe* the copy that is
included with VS.NET includes a royalty free distribution. But I could be
wrong.

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))