Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to add mouseover event to link button by using javascript?

how to add mouseover event to link button by using javascript?

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

Hi all,
Any ideas?

your help will be appreciated.

best regards,
GL

=?Utf-8?B?U3JlZWppdGggUmFt?=

LinkButton1.Attributes["onmouseover"] = "fn_mouseoverjavascript()"

"Daniel" wrote:

> Hi all,
> Any ideas?
>
> your help will be appreciated.
>
> best regards,
> GL

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

Hi Sreejith Ram,

where to put the code?

best regards,
GL.

"Sreejith Ram" wrote:

> LinkButton1.Attributes["onmouseover"] = "fn_mouseoverjavascript()"
>

> "Daniel" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > your help will be appreciated.
> >
> > best regards,
> > GL

=?Utf-8?B?U3JlZWppdGggUmFt?=

This line will be in server side..inside Page_Load would be fine

> > LinkButton1.Attributes["onmouseover"] = "fn_mouseoverjavascript()"

fn_mouseoverjavascript() should be at client side, using javascript