Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to call the specific page's control?

How to call the specific page's control?

Eliyahu Goldin

The only way out is to find a third party control. It will do all
javascripting for you. As Curt said, a server-side solution is not a good
idea. Too slow.

Eliyahu

"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Other than Javascript..no other solution?
> Usually how to create personal toolbar user control with submenu?
> for example button A in toolbar may have button A1,button A2 after

mouseover
> the button A.
>
> Any ideas?
> thank you in advance.
>
> best regards,
> GL
>
> "Eliyahu Goldin" wrote:
>
> > There is only one page in the scenario you are describing. Anyway, it's

> > client-side task. You need to write javascript event handlers for

mouseover
> > and mouseout events. In the handlers you need to find the panel or the

other
> > buttons and to set their style attributes "display" or "visibility".
> >
> > Eliyahu
> >
> > "Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > thanks for reply.
> > > my major concern is:
> > > i have user control that content link button.
> > > while i mouse over the link button, the sub list of buttons will be

> > visible
> > > in the pageA and under the mouseover link button.
> > > the problem is, i am using the Grid Layout Panel to store the sub list

of
> > > button.
> > >
> > > So, how to call the sub list button to be visible/hide?
> > >
> > > Or have other ideas to show the sublist button.
> > >
> > > The reason i dont wan to put the sublist button in the same user

control
> > > because the user control i put on the page A have a limited space.

don't
> > live

PageB
> > and