Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > ppt file

ppt file

balado

How can open on Firefox a file with "ppt" extension?
Thanks.

Leonidas Jones

balado wrote:
> How can open on Firefox a file with "ppt" extension?
> Thanks.

In order to open a ppt file, you need an application that will deal with
it. MS Powerpoint of course, though Open Office Presentation will open
them too. There is also a free Powerpoint Viewer from MS, I think.

Lee

subc

Leonidas Jones wrote:

> balado wrote:
>> How can open on Firefox a file with "ppt" extension?
>> Thanks.
>>

> In order to open a ppt file, you need an application that will
> deal with it. MS Powerpoint of course, though Open Office
> Presentation will open them too. There is also a free Powerpoint
> Viewer from MS, I think.
>
> Lee

You can get .ppt the viewer here: http://tinyurl.com/3nend
Probably a bunch of other places also.