Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HyperLink Column and Button Column in a DataGrid

HyperLink Column and Button Column in a DataGrid

=?Utf-8?B?V2FyYW4=?=

Hi,

In a datagrid I am displaying 2 columns. One is a Hyperlink Colum and the
other is a Button Column. The values for the hyperlink columns are fetched
from the database and its a url. When I click the Download button I am taking
the URL value from the Hyperlink column (using
CType(E.Item.Cells(0).Controls(0), HyperLink).NavigateUrl ).I am doing some
validations on this Button Click event.Its working fine. Now I need to
perform the same function while clicking the Hyperlink Column.

Let me know how to do this.? Is there any way to achieve this without a
hyperlink.