Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Move Wand Items from Opera to FF

Move Wand Items from Opera to FF

CWO4 Dave Mann

Can I move my Log-in and Password wand items intact from Opera to FF?
I don't see this capability in FAQ or searching.

TIA,

Dave

Study History - Know the Future

If you can read this, thank a Teacher;
Since it is written in English, thank a Soldier.

Moz Champion

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:
> Can I move my Log-in and Password wand items intact from Opera to FF?
> I don't see this capability in FAQ or searching.
>
> TIA,
>
> Dave
>

> Study History - Know the Future
>
> If you can read this, thank a Teacher;
> Since it is written in English, thank a Soldier.

Not being familiar with Opera, I dont know what you mean by wand items

Firefox will log in to pages as requested by the server, and these can
be remembered

Leonidas Jones

Moz Champion wrote:
> CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:
>
>> Can I move my Log-in and Password wand items intact from Opera to FF?
>> I don't see this capability in FAQ or searching.
>>
>> TIA,
>>
>> Dave
>>

>> Study History - Know the Future
>>
>> If you can read this, thank a Teacher;
>> Since it is written in English, thank a Soldier.

> Not being familiar with Opera, I dont know what you mean by wand items
>
> Firefox will log in to pages as requested by the server, and these can
> be remembered

Its Opera's password management system:

http://www.opera.com/features/wand/

I know of no way to transfer passwords from Opera to FF.

Lee

CWO4 Dave Mann

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:53:24 GMT, Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Moz Champion wrote:
>> CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:
>>
>>> Can I move my Log-in and Password wand items intact from Opera to FF?
>>> I don't see this capability in FAQ or searching.
>>>
>>> TIA,
>>>
>>> Dave
>>>

>>> Study History - Know the Future
>>>
>>> If you can read this, thank a Teacher;
>>> Since it is written in English, thank a Soldier.

>> Not being familiar with Opera, I dont know what you mean by wand items
>>
>> Firefox will log in to pages as requested by the server, and these can
>> be remembered

>Its Opera's password management system:
>
>http://www.opera.com/features/wand/
>
>I know of no way to transfer passwords from Opera to FF.
>
>Lee

Thanks for the tip. I didn't think there was either but thought I
would check b4 typing a bunch of stuff.

Thanks!