Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Stopping the web site does not trigger the Application_End

Stopping the web site does not trigger the Application_End

redhotsly@hotmail.com

Hi,

It seems like the Application_End handler is not called when I stop the
Web Site from IIS Manager (right-click on "Default Web Site" and select
"Stop"). Application_End works fine when the IIS service is stopped or
reset.

Do you know how I can be notified or how I can check if the "web
application" is Stopped, Paused or Running?

Regards

Sylvain