Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataGrid Controls Don't Work with JavaScript Disabled

DataGrid Controls Don't Work with JavaScript Disabled

Steve Murphy

When JavaScript is disabled on FireFox, the selection and paging controls on
my DataGrids stop working. Am I doing something wrong here, or are these
controls tied to JavaScript?

Thanks in advance.

jianglinchun

Yes,the paging function is tied to JavaScript.

Regards

"Steve Murphy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When JavaScript is disabled on FireFox, the selection and paging controls
> on my DataGrids stop working. Am I doing something wrong here, or are
> these controls tied to JavaScript?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Steve Murphy

"jianglinchun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Yes,the paging function is tied to JavaScript.

Hhhmmm, so does this pretty much eliminate the DataGrid usefulness for any
application where users might have JavaScript turned off?

Eliyahu Goldin

The whole Asp.Net is usefulness if JavaScript is turned off. Just assume it
is on, otherwise the user won't use it anyway.

Eliyahu