Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Print Screen

Print Screen

chicken butt

I have a back office app developed using the 1.1 framework with VB.NET.

When we print using the browser, the end result is garbled pretty good.

I am wondering if it is possible to create a "print screen" button on
my page and then send that output to the default printer?

Thanks,

Jamie

Curt_C [MVP]

chicken butt wrote:
> I have a back office app developed using the 1.1 framework with VB.NET.
>

> When we print using the browser, the end result is garbled pretty good.
>

> I am wondering if it is possible to create a "print screen" button on
> my page and then send that output to the default printer?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jamie

Not from code, or rather not without a component installed. It's really
a clientside function, best you will probably get is a window.print()
call, which is no different the them using the PRINT menu item.

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com

chicken butt