Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox Sun JVM and Oracle Jinitiator

Firefox Sun JVM and Oracle Jinitiator

Smiley

Hi All,

For those having problems with Firefox on windows (xp) machines where
both Sun JVM and Oracle Jinitiator are installed (Firefox crashes when
you're trying to use Jinitiator pages), I found the following.
Extension AdBlock (which I love, btw) was the cause of all this trouble.
After I deinstalled AdBlock everything worked fine.
Just thought this might be of us to someone.
Cheers,