Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Grasshopper (Java Plug-In for VS.NET)

Grasshopper (Java Plug-In for VS.NET)

jeff_carver@hotmail.com

This looks really interesting:

http://www.ftponline.com/channels/ne...6/grasshopper/

http://dev.mainsoft.com/

Has anyone tried Grasshopper? If you have, what's your assessment?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2VzYXI=?=

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> This looks really interesting:
>
> http://www.ftponline.com/channels/ne...6/grasshopper/
>
> http://dev.mainsoft.com/
>
> Has anyone tried Grasshopper? If you have, what's your assessment?

Hello,
I went to the links and check what was grasshopper all about. It looks
good!! However, I would try "mono" first, what do you think??

http://www.mono-project.com/

There is an implementation of Java for .NET that runs on mono (it's called
IKVM) and it may be very interesting as well.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Cesar

j-integra_support@intrinsyc.com

Or if you already have J2EE apps deployed on Linux, but wish to access
them from .NET clients, try J-Integra Espresso. Free evaluations are
available... http://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/downloads/

Shane Sauer
J-Integra Interoperability Solutions
http://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/