Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > problem in session ...

problem in session ...

=?Utf-8?B?QWRlZWxBbHZp?=

iam a having a problem that whenever iam running my project on a network
(Lan with a domain User.id) my session is not storing any values. if then i
run my project from local host then all works fine , whats the issue n reason

=?Utf-8?B?SmFjZWsgU3Rhd2lja2k=?=

EnableSessionState=true

--
C# Dev