Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Overriding forms authentication in child folders...

Overriding forms authentication in child folders...

Stu

Hi,

I have an app which uses form authentication to controll access to all
files.

How do I allow anonymous access to a specific folder?

I have a web.config file in the root of the child folder with this in it -
but it still asks for a login...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<system.web>
<authorization>
<allow users="?" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Thanks in advance,

Stuart

Yunus Emre ALP÷ZEN [MCSD.NET]

Try this,

--
HTH

Thanks,
Yunus Emre ALP÷ZEN
BSc, MCSD.NET

"Stu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u7HI$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have an app which uses form authentication to controll access to all
> files.
>
> How do I allow anonymous access to a specific folder?
>
> I have a web.config file in the root of the child folder with this in it -
> but it still asks for a login...
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
> <configuration>
> <system.web>