Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Can not connect to web!

Can not connect to web!

Zap Eagle

I have the latest version of Firefox and have been using without any
problems. Three days ago whenever I click on a bookmark or type in an URL,
Firefox states the link can not be found and check your typing and try
again. I have toggled between working online/offline and it doesn't work
either way. I am using Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 and I
uninstalled and download fresh copy of Firefox and did same thing, can't
figure out what happen. Also, Netscape 7.2 and Internet Explorer both do
connect as always.

Thanks