Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Backup of Thunderbird Email Messages

Backup of Thunderbird Email Messages

Paul

Is this possible?
It would be nice if this could be done.

..brian..

Paul wrote:
> Is this possible?
> It would be nice if this could be done.

Email is stored in your profile. You can backup your profile, and
restore it if something ever happens.

[http://kb.mozillazine.org/Thunderbir...kup.2FRestore]

Additionally, you could use Mozilla Backup, although it is no longer
being worked on by the developer.

[http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/index-old.html]

--
Brian