Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > ^t to home page?

^t to home page?

Poly-poly man

For a long time, I've loved the tabbed browsing thing. Is there a way
to make it so that a ^t (new tab) goes to your homepage?

Thanks,
poly-p man

..brian..

Poly-poly man wrote:
> For a long time, I've loved the tabbed browsing thing. Is there a way
> to make it so that a ^t (new tab) goes to your homepage?
>
> Thanks,
> poly-p man

Install "Clone Window" extension, and change the "New Tab" option.
Remember, Firefox blocks extensions that aren't from
http://updates.mozilla.org, so you'll need to click on the yellow bar
and 'allow' it.

[http://www.pikey.me.uk/mozilla/#cw]

--