Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Selective delete of auto complete list in Firefox?

Selective delete of auto complete list in Firefox?

Jim

From time to time I have typed erroneous URLS and these
have been saved as auto complete drop down options. Is
there a way to delete them selectively? And if not how can
one wipe out the entire list to start again?

MLC

_Jim_, domenica 06/mar/2005:

> From time to time I have typed erroneous URLS and these
> have been saved as auto complete drop down options. Is
> there a way to delete them selectively? And if not how can
> one wipe out the entire list to start again?

To delete them selectively, hover your mouse on each of them in the drop
down list and hit Shift+Delete.
--
Maria Luisa C - 06/03/2005 20.30.39

Big Will

Jim wrote:
> From time to time I have typed erroneous URLS and these
> have been saved as auto complete drop down options. Is
> there a way to delete them selectively? And if not how can
> one wipe out the entire list to start again?

tools-->options-->privacy-->clear history should clear it all for you.
I can't seem to find a way to selectively delete URLs in the history.

Regards,

Will