Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > No Pictures

No Pictures

Paul

When receiving mail the pictures never appear only a box with a red dot.
I want to see the frames that are there. Can this be changed?

Steve Henderson

Paul wrote:
> When receiving mail the pictures never appear only a box with a red dot.
> I want to see the frames that are there. Can this be changed?

click on the "show pictures" button up near the top of the mail client.

Paul

Steve Henderson wrote:
> Paul wrote:
>
>> When receiving mail the pictures never appear only a box with a red
>> dot. I want to see the frames that are there. Can this be changed?

> click on the "show pictures" button up near the top of the mail client.

Man I feel stupid!
There is was right in front of me, Duh!
Thanks anyway for answering at least.

Paul

Big Will

Paul wrote:
> Steve Henderson wrote:
>
>> Paul wrote:
>>
>>> When receiving mail the pictures never appear only a box with a red
>>> dot. I want to see the frames that are there. Can this be changed?

>> click on the "show pictures" button up near the top of the mail client.

> Man I feel stupid!
> There is was right in front of me, Duh!
> Thanks anyway for answering at least.
>
> Paul