Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to do an editable horizontal datalist/grid ?

How to do an editable horizontal datalist/grid ?

Corobori

Hi,

I have got a datalist which is repeating horizontally:
http://www.corobori.com/sos/picData_1.gif

I would like to do something like that where it would display for each
client his ads and allow to delete or publish again.
http://www.corobori.com/sos/picData_2.gif

Is it possible in native asp.net ? Or with a 3rdparty component ?

Jean-Luc
http://www.corobori.com

Eliyahu Goldin

Jean-Luc,

Will adding 2 checkboxes to your item template solve the problem?

Eliyahu

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...