Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Haveing Page Formatting problems with Crystal Report in my asp.net page..

Haveing Page Formatting problems with Crystal Report in my asp.net page..

RSB

Hi Every one,
I am using Crystal reports(vers 9.2.3) for a report we need. Now i am using
my desktop for development and the report looks nice and perfectly aligned.
But as soon as we move to the Server the report goes out of alignment. And
it wrap most the Text. And i am not able to resolve.
Please any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
RSB