Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > OPEN LETTER TO THE GROUP. ( NEWBIE )

OPEN LETTER TO THE GROUP. ( NEWBIE )

Ron

I just want to commend the guys in this group and you know who you are!
Lee, Brian....and all the rest who have replied to the few questions I
have asked about Mozilla. It is a joy to come in a forum and not get
harassed or degraded by ones lack for knowledge of programs... PC's
...etc! It really upsets me to see people argue about things off topic.
As in the case when I ask a question in a Windows group...a Windows XP
problem I had.... and in three days the thread had evolved into....the
war....the economy....and who had the best truck. I found out fast when
you see a post that doesn't belong in the group...evade it like the
plague. Sorry to babble like this, but I had to let it be known! And if
"I" loose track of the topic please put me back on course!
--
To reply, please remove the "NOSPAM" from my address.

Ron...

Leonidas Jones

Ron wrote:
> I just want to commend the guys in this group and you know who you are!
> Lee, Brian....and all the rest who have replied to the few questions I
> have asked about Mozilla. It is a joy to come in a forum and not get
> harassed or degraded by ones lack for knowledge of programs... PC's
> ..etc! It really upsets me to see people argue about things off topic.
> As in the case when I ask a question in a Windows group...a Windows XP
> problem I had.... and in three days the thread had evolved into....the
> war....the economy....and who had the best truck. I found out fast when
> you see a post that doesn't belong in the group...evade it like the
> plague. Sorry to babble like this, but I had to let it be known! And if
> "I" loose track of the topic please put me back on course!

By the way, I had been meaning to tell you all about my truck......

Thanks for the kind words, Ron!

Lee

Christopher Pollard

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:45:23 GMT, Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>By the way, I had been meaning to tell you all about my truck......

Pah!

You call _that_ a truck?

--
Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net

GFRfan

Christopher Pollard wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:45:23 GMT, Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>By the way, I had been meaning to tell you all about my truck......

> Pah!
>
> You call _that_ a truck?
>
> :-And what about George Bush and his war. Don't forget that. [:^)

GFRfan

Christopher Pollard wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:45:23 GMT, Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>By the way, I had been meaning to tell you all about my truck......

> Pah!
>
> You call _that_ a truck?

And what about George Bush and his war? Huh? What about that? [:^)
This is a great newsgroup. Very professional and even when we make a
stupid mistake, Thunderbird-Firefox, we are still made to feel worthy.
Thanks to all.

..brian..

Ron wrote:
> I just want to commend the guys in this group and you know who you

are!
> Lee, Brian....and all the rest who have replied to the few questions

> have asked about Mozilla. It is a joy to come in a forum and not get
> harassed or degraded by ones lack for knowledge of programs... PC's
> ..etc! It really upsets me to see people argue about things off

topic.
> As in the case when I ask a question in a Windows group...a Windows

XP
> problem I had.... and in three days the thread had evolved

into....the
> war....the economy....and who had the best truck. I found out fast

when
> you see a post that doesn't belong in the group...evade it like the
> plague. Sorry to babble like this, but I had to let it be known! And

if
> "I" loose track of the topic please put me back on course!
> --
> To reply, please remove the "NOSPAM" from my address.
>
> Ron...

Thanks. But don't forget Moz Champion and Ed Mullen! You must have
skipped over my "dickhead" posts
--
Brian