Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Retrieving values from a Data Grid

Retrieving values from a Data Grid

=?Utf-8?B?bXNjaGVsc3RyYXRl?=

I am attempting to allow a user to update multiple rows and columns in a
datagrid, when the user clicks a "Save" button, the postback occurs, at which
time I need to retrieve all valuse form the cells of the grid, and write them
to the database. Will I be able to loop through the items in the grid, and
retrieve the values?

Anil Paranganat

Give it a try and it will work

Anil

"mschelstrate" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am attempting to allow a user to update multiple rows and columns in a
> datagrid, when the user clicks a "Save" button, the postback occurs, at

which
> time I need to retrieve all valuse form the cells of the grid, and write

them
> to the database. Will I be able to loop through the items in the grid, and
> retrieve the values?

=?Utf-8?B?bXNjaGVsc3RyYXRl?=

The Grid shows zero Items at PostBack.
I am pulling the values from the request object as this is the only solution
I have found.