Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > attachment windows

attachment windows

Davidelan

Hi,

going from Mozilla mail to thunderbird I have noticed that when you
receive an email with an attachment it gets displayed at the very bottom
of the email body. In Mozilla mail it used to be in the right corner of
the mail in a little window.
This is not very important but I would like to know if it's possible to
have the same attachments windows in thunderbird. It doesn't seem to be
one of the possible options.

Thank you very much in advance for any replies.

Davide.

..brian..

Davidelan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> going from Mozilla mail to thunderbird I have noticed that when you
> receive an email with an attachment it gets displayed at the very

bottom
> of the email body. In Mozilla mail it used to be in the right corner

of
> the mail in a little window.
> This is not very important but I would like to know if it's possible

> have the same attachments windows in thunderbird. It doesn't seem to

be
> one of the possible options.
>
> Thank you very much in advance for any replies.

I don't know of any way to move the attachments windows. But I do
remember way back when people were discussing the creation of a "new"
look.

[http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=16289]