Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Server Application Unavailable on windows 2003 server.

Server Application Unavailable on windows 2003 server.

=?Utf-8?B?TS5rYW1yYW4=?=

hi.
i am having this error after i run my asp.net/asp mix application for some
time.
on windows 2003 enterprize server.
the iis log file show the error 500. but the event viewer does not show any
thing.
can any body help on that.
Thanks in Advance

Patrick.O.Ige

Try to uninstall the ASP worker process and re install it
Patrick

"M.kamran" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi.
> i am having this error after i run my asp.net/asp mix application for some
> time.
> on windows 2003 enterprize server.
> the iis log file show the error 500. but the event viewer does not show

any
> thing.
> can any body help on that.
> Thanks in Advance

=?Utf-8?B?TS5rYW1yYW4=?=

Thanks for the respone... Can you guide me on the reason for that.
as that is very important for me. my ASP part keep on running the ASP.net
part is the one that comes with application unavailable errror.

thanks.