Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > I'm fed up!

I'm fed up!

Nat

I spent 20 minutes poking around The Mozilla web site looking for the means
to ask a fairly simple question about upgrading Firefox 1.0 to 1.01. There
was none.

OK, Mozilla....you don't want to be bothered with my Firefox problem?
that's fine...I'll just become an EX user. But if anyone knows how to
contact Mozilla for help (free), lemmee know QUICK at:

Thanks,

Bill

gekco

Nat wrote:
> I spent 20 minutes poking around The Mozilla web site looking for the means
> to ask a fairly simple question about upgrading Firefox 1.0 to 1.01. There
> was none.
>
> OK, Mozilla....you don't want to be bothered with my Firefox problem?
> that's fine...I'll just become an EX user. But if anyone knows how to
> contact Mozilla for help (free), lemmee know QUICK at:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill

Go here: http://www.download.com/3000-2356_4-10208565.html

Doug G

Nat wrote:
> I spent 20 minutes poking around The Mozilla web site looking for the means
> to ask a fairly simple question about upgrading Firefox 1.0 to 1.01. There
> was none.
>
> OK, Mozilla....you don't want to be bothered with my Firefox problem?
> that's fine...I'll just become an EX user. But if anyone knows how to
> contact Mozilla for help (free), lemmee know QUICK at:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewto...c4521a2b69f562

Leonidas Jones

Nat wrote:
> I spent 20 minutes poking around The Mozilla web site looking for the means
> to ask a fairly simple question about upgrading Firefox 1.0 to 1.01. There
> was none.
>
> OK, Mozilla....you don't want to be bothered with my Firefox problem?
> that's fine...I'll just become an EX user. But if anyone knows how to
> contact Mozilla for help (free), lemmee know QUICK at:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill

Here's a link for free help with firefox

Oh wait, you're already here!

What, exactly is you question?

Lee

..brian..

Nat wrote:
> I spent 20 minutes poking around The Mozilla web site looking for the

means
> to ask a fairly simple question about upgrading Firefox 1.0 to 1.01.

There
> was none.
>
> OK, Mozilla....you don't want to be bothered with my Firefox

problem?
> that's fine...I'll just become an EX user. But if anyone knows how to

> contact Mozilla for help (free), lemmee know QUICK at:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill

Here's an idea... why don't you wait a few more days and let Firefox
update itself instead of upgrading?

But since you can't wait, try clicking "Support", Frequently Asked
Questions, "How do I install Firefox", Release Notes, Installation
Instructions?

If you can't figure out or find those instructions, then click Start >>
Add/Remove >> Uninstall Mozilla Firefox. When the uninstall is
complete, double-click the left mouse button on the executable
installer file you downloaded and follow the prompts.

AFWIW, nobody gives two shits if you quit using Firefox. So you can
stop acting like it's a "threat". There are plenty of people willing
to help you; just ask the question here or http://www.mozillazine.org
and you will get an answer -- for free.
--
Brian