Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Add search functionality to webpages

Add search functionality to webpages

Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]

Hi I have a webpage with aprox 500 ordinarily html pages. How can i add
search functionality to these pages?

I have the following:
Windows 2003 with asp enabled maybe asp.net. I do NOT have permission to
install any software on the server though. The best solution as I see it
would be thaty i somehow could generate an index on my local machine and
upload this index to the website and eg. by using asp create some sort of
serach index.

But i do not want to do thios my self. m looking for open source soulution
or payware (about 100$ limit)

Any suggestions?

Thanks in regards
Anders

Patrice

If this is a public site you could also use an external search engine such
as Google :
http://www.google.com/searchcode.html

--
Patrice