Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataSet with db andAD results?

DataSet with db andAD results?

=?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=

Hi

I'd like to display a contact list on my page. Most of the contacts will be
in a table in SQLServer, but some internal contacts will be stored within
Active Directories Users.

Is it possible to make a repeater that would be searchable and include both
sets of results?!

Cheers

Dan

Eliyahu Goldin

Dan,

You can first load a list of contacts from the SQL Server table to a
DataTable in a Dataset. Then you can add ad entries programmatically. Once
you have the table populated, you can use it as a datasource for any
control, whether it a datagrid, a datalist or a repeater.

Eliyahu

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

DataSet and dataSet JimO ASP .Net 2 03-08-2006 02:39 PM
copying a datatable content from an untyped dataset into a table which is inside a typed dataset Nedu N ASP .Net 2 10-31-2003 01:05 PM
Ccopying a datatable content from an untyped dataset into a table which is inside a typed dataset Nedu N ASP .Net 1 10-31-2003 02:39 AM
DataSet to DataSet Joseph D. DeJohn ASP .Net 1 08-04-2003 03:25 AM

Advertisments