Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > What's the best ASPNET Shopping Cart software?

What's the best ASPNET Shopping Cart software?

l.woods

I want your recommendation on which ASP.NET Shopping Cart software I should
buy?

Best code
Best documentation
Best support (if needed. I will buying source code, if possible)

TIA,

Larry Woods

Crouchie1998

Hi Larry!

Why don't you use PayPal? They take a small percentage of the price, but you
have no need to write complicated code for a secure transaction & you won't
need a SSL certificate

See here:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr.../intro-outside

If the above link doesn't work, goto:

http://www.paypal.com

Now, scroll to the bottom of the page & then click the developer link

I hope this helps,

Crouchie1998
BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

l.woods

I need more flexibility then is offered by PayPal.

Larry

"Crouchie1998" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Larry!
>
> Why don't you use PayPal? They take a small percentage of the price, but

you
> have no need to write complicated code for a secure transaction & you

won't
> need a SSL certificate
>
> See here:
>
> http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr.../intro-outside
>
> If the above link doesn't work, goto:
>
> http://www.paypal.com
>
> Now, scroll to the bottom of the page & then click the developer link
>
> I hope this helps,
>
> Crouchie1998
> BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

TJS

"Best " is relative .
For some best may be the simplest or free, for others, best may be the most
powerful and expensive.

You'll have to be more specific or just google for asp.net shopping carts

"l.woods" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want your recommendation on which ASP.NET Shopping Cart software I should
> buy?
>
> Best code
> Best documentation
> Best support (if needed. I will buying source code, if possible)
>
> TIA,
>
> Larry Woods

rlpublic@yahoo.ca

Hi,

you should look at the following package:

http://www.profitautomation.co m/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=155258

I use it personally and some of my friends use it too - it's very
handy. It has following features:

Integrated Shopping Cart
Manage Productd
Manage Clients / Mailing Lists
Autoresponders
Manage Affiliate Program
Ad Tracker
etc.

For example I just set up ad tracker to track clickthrough from this
post - it took me 10 seconds. If you are serious about selling
something on the web you need most of the features they offer. Signup
is quick and it is very easy to try - they have useful tutorials.

They also have active online and phone support - I used it few times
and am very happy with them.

http://www.profitautomation.co m/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=155258

Best wishes,
Rado Lang

Charlie@NISH

Just build your own. The easiest way is to store a DataTable to session
object and insert rows as items are added. At checkout, you can sum
columns.

Charlie