Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Find feature crashes FF

Find feature crashes FF

Petros Papadopoulos

Have FF 1.0.1. I read about the crash related to the autocomplete
function. However, I have another one: First of all the "Find" feature
functions only for the first Tab (I use last updated Tabbrowser
Extension). Furthermore,in non rational moments, when typing the first
letter of the search, it crashes down. So,For me the find function, is
useless. Any ideas?

Leonidas Jones

Petros Papadopoulos wrote:
> Have FF 1.0.1. I read about the crash related to the autocomplete
> function. However, I have another one: First of all the "Find" feature
> functions only for the first Tab (I use last updated Tabbrowser
> Extension). Furthermore,in non rational moments, when typing the first
> letter of the search, it crashes down. So,For me the find function, is
> useless. Any ideas?

I opened three tabs, and used the Find bar in all three, all functioned
normally.

I am currently not using TBE, I/m trying out the Tab Mix instead. Since
the problem you are seeing seems to be tab related, try disabling TBE
for a test.

Lee