Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Update an XML File

Update an XML File

=?Utf-8?B?UGF5eA==?=

I'm creating an ASP.NET(c#) tool that allows the user to edit an xml file.

When the save button is clicked I want to commit the changes to the XML
file. What is a good way to do this?

I currently am reading the XML file into a DataSet using ds.ReadXMl() which
I then bind to edit controls in a datalist.

Thanks for the help.

vMike

"Payx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm creating an ASP.NET(c#) tool that allows the user to edit an xml file.
>
> When the save button is clicked I want to commit the changes to the XML
> file. What is a good way to do this?
>
> I currently am reading the XML file into a DataSet using ds.ReadXMl()

which
> I then bind to edit controls in a datalist.
>
> Thanks for the help.

you might look into the dataset.writexml() method or xmldocument.save().