Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > firefox "send link" with "Mail" toolbar button gone

firefox "send link" with "Mail" toolbar button gone

EA

With FF 0.9 I used to be able to click on the MAIL
toolbar button and choose send link, now it just
has "read mail" and "new message" how do I get
"send link" back in there??

thanks

Pun Krocker

says...
> With FF 0.9 I used to be able to click on the MAIL
> toolbar button and choose send link, now it just
> has "read mail" and "new message" how do I get
> "send link" back in there??
>
> thanks

Right click on page.

--
d{_}b PK

interviewing people who can't talk
for people who can't read".

EA

"Pun Krocker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
says...
> With FF 0.9 I used to be able to click on the MAIL
> toolbar button and choose send link, now it just
> has "read mail" and "new message" how do I get
> "send link" back in there??
>
> thanks

Right click on page.

Ok I still dont see it under the toolbar button.

--
d{_}b PK

interviewing people who can't talk
for people who can't read".

Pun Krocker

says...

> "Pun Krocker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> says...
> > With FF 0.9 I used to be able to click on the MAIL
> > toolbar button and choose send link, now it just
> > has "read mail" and "new message" how do I get
> > "send link" back in there??
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > Right click on page.

> Ok I still dont see it under the toolbar button.

Yes, it was removed a version or two ago

--
d{_}b PK

interviewing people who can't talk
for people who can't read".

Moz Champion

Pun Krocker wrote:
> says...
>
>>"Pun Krocker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>>says...
>>
>>>With FF 0.9 I used to be able to click on the MAIL
>>>toolbar button and choose send link, now it just
>>>has "read mail" and "new message" how do I get
>>>"send link" back in there??
>>>
>>>thanks
>>>
>>>Right click on page.

>>Ok I still dont see it under the toolbar button.

> Yes, it was removed a version or two ago

There is an extension that adds in back in if you're interested

EA

"Moz Champion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gDyTd.75156$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Pun Krocker wrote:
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> > says...
> >
> >>"Pun Krocker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >>news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> >>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> >>says...

> >>Ok I still dont see it under the toolbar button.

> > Yes, it was removed a version or two ago
> >

> There is an extension that adds in back in if you're interested

I am, what is it called?

Moz Champion

EA wrote:
> "Moz Champion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gDyTd.75156$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Pun Krocker wrote:
>>
>>>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>>>says...

>>>Yes, it was removed a version or two ago
>>>

>>There is an extension that adds in back in if you're interested

> I am, what is it called?

SendStory 0.1