Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Refresh Problem.

Refresh Problem.

P Nishanthan

Hi,
In a Asp.net application i am doing an operation(Say clicking a button).
Then if I refresh the page by hitting F5 that event will be fired again. How
can i avoid this?
Regards,
P.Nishanthan

Eliyahu Goldin