Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RSS Feeds

RSS Feeds

wh1974

Does anybody know of any RSS feeds available on either of the following
topics:

- ASP.NET
- C#
- C++
- C

Many thanks,
Wayne.

Yitzhak Gootvilig

MSDN: Visual C# - http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/rss.xml
ASP Free.com - ASP Help, ASP Tutorials, ASP Programming, ASP Code, ASP
Hosting - http://www.aspfree.com/index2.php?op..._rss&no_html=1
The Code Project Latest Articles -
http://www.codeproject.com/webservices/articlerss.aspx
15Seconds.com Features - http://www.15seconds.com/dyna/15secs_rss.asp

"wh1974" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Does anybody know of any RSS feeds available on either of the following
> topics:
>
> - ASP.NET
> - C#
> - C++
> - C
>
> Many thanks,
> Wayne.

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

"wh1974" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1121251683.846895.106760
@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
> Does anybody know of any RSS feeds available on either of the following
> topics:

You want to make an RSS feed? Consume one? Or you are just lookig for some to read?

Develop ASP.NET applications easier and in less time:
http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/

Lloyd Dupont

> Chad Z. Hower (a.k.a. Kudzu) - http://www.hower.org/Kudzu/
> "Programming is an art form that fights back"

KudZu!!!
Hey that was amazingly diverting, instructive and funny man!

"Lloyd Dupont" <net.galador@ld> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>> Chad Z. Hower (a.k.a. Kudzu) - http://www.hower.org/Kudzu/
>> "Programming is an art form that fights back"

> KudZu!!!
> Hey that was amazingly diverting, instructive and funny man!

Thanks.

Wait till I get a chance to get my new updates online, espeically when I put online my much sought
after and much repeated "The amazing Kudzu plant" - Ive presented it at quite a few techincal
conferences in birds of a feather or lunch sessions.

Empower ASP.NET with IntraWeb
http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/

Lloyd Dupont

> Wait till I get a chance to get my new updates online, espeically when I
> put online my much sought
> after and much repeated "The amazing Kudzu plant" - Ive presented it at
> quite a few techincal
> conferences in birds of a feather or lunch sessions.

ahh... it's already so hard to wait !...

my fater is being very fond of conspiration theory as well, and was thrilled
to read about the horrible truth!!!!