Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Disable Visual studios offline cache?

Disable Visual studios offline cache?

tsteinke@gmail.com

Is there a way to do this? It is causing me a world of hurt.

I like to use a combination if VS and FP

I have a Server that is using intergrated VSS. After working on it all
day I finally got it so Frontpage was doing Check ins and out. Now
visual studio wants to copy the whole ******* project to some local
cache VSWEBCache, for absoultly no reason. However Frontpage still
checks them out to the right place so now if I edit a file in front
page VS doesn't know about it because it has it's own copy. Is there
maybe a button for it to pull everything into it's cache. Or better yet
turn off this offline cacheing altogether?