Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Change configuration files after installation.

Change configuration files after installation.

Luis Esteban Valencia

Hello I have an installer that ask for the sql server. username and
password. My application has a classlibrary in that classlibrary is a file
called app.xml which has the connection string that I used during
development. I want the installer to change that configuration file with the
variables the user entered in the installation process.

Is that possible.

Any hintsí

Thanks