Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Event Handling when process is started

Event Handling when process is started

=?Utf-8?B?a2lzaG9y?=

I have a webpage, having two buttons Start and stop.
When user clicks start It starts generating some tempfiles and send mails.
now I want to implement stop functionality.

user can click stop any time betn the process asking to stop generating files.

I am not able to raise that event Please help me to solve this problem.

KISHOR