Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > spawning a process from webform1

spawning a process from webform1

Ashish

hi there,

Iam trying to spawn a process from a webpage using microsoft's article

this does everything for me , except that i want to redirect standard
outputs, input and error streams to the response stream.

I understand this can be done by setting STARTUPINFO structure's hStdOutput
anyone knows how to do that ( get the handle of the httpresponse object) ?

tia