Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Accessing Child Controls from a parent datalist or datagrid contro

Accessing Child Controls from a parent datalist or datagrid contro

=?Utf-8?B?TW9vampvbw==?=

OK fellow developers...

I am running into a new problem. I have developed a datalist

Inside the datalist I have a label

What I want to do is set the label value using a class I developed. The
only problem is I keep getting the dreaded

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

However I do have the label declared

public Label lbl_Month;

I am getting <undefined value> for my label...

Do I need to find the control in the datalist???