Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Javascript on asp:radiobutton

Javascript on asp:radiobutton

Neo

Hello All,

This one has me stumped, but before going to write a code, i want to be
sure of the solution.

I have a asp:radiobutton group on a page, and on click of any of the
radiobutton, i need 4 asp:dropdown boxes to be filled in on the client
side.

I have all the data in 8 javascript arrays based on the permutations
and combinations of which radio button is clicked.

My problem is how will i get the "onclick" event of asp:radiobutton on
the client side, and how will i fill in data from a javascript array to
asp:dropdown list.

thanks in advance for your help!!

regards

sunil jambekar

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBCYWx0aWM=?=

The onclick event is a server side event.

You will need the onmousedown javascript event. The visual studio IDE will
tell you that it doesn't exist, but when your page is rendered out as html,
the radio button will become a 'input' and it will have the correct event
attached on the client side.

You can also capture the user hitting the spacebar on the client, which will
select/deselect the checkbox, using the onkeypress event.
--
Staff Consultant II
Enterprise Web Services

Future Business Model