Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > unholy's Test Setup :D

unholy's Test Setup :D

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Well firstly... i don't get much money and if i do it goes like 75% saved leaving me about 10 - 20 dollars (AU) a week .
And i already have a mobo for my VCR, this one won't fit
well thats good cause its the truth... http://www.velocityreviews.com/review34.php is the case it goes in... the back plate is from that case too
http://unholystudios.com/reviews/review34/25.jpg is the back plate

ZAK18 ZAK18 is offline
Junior Member

great job dude

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

thank you , wait til its in a case

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
Well firstly... i don't get much money and if i do it goes like 75% saved leaving me about 10 - 20 dollars (AU) a week .
And i already have a mobo for my VCR, this one won't fit
well thats good cause its the truth... http://www.velocityreviews.com/review34.php is the case it goes in... the back plate is from that case too
http://unholystudios.com/reviews/review34/25.jpg is the back plate
Nice review from March. I hope you get it all bundled up again soon.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

it was bundled up , as i said it came out for the reivew

SlipSand SlipSand is offline
Junior Member

lol nice. If you want a 6800GT OC hit me up. I might be selling.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

sounds good, how much? (use US or AU dollars and state which ) only costs about 50 AU to send over here with no insurance

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I am getting a New Test Setup soonz well not really new just to replace my beast with a Half Valuable machine

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

New test setup? Why wasn't I informed? Give me some free stuff nathan! I want free stuff! You know how crappy my computer is compared to yours... :'(

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

not to worry your turn will come soonz, u will be shown off your sunbeam gear looking like a true born Sunbeam Addict