Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Plug-in trouble

Plug-in trouble

Gordon Fant

Browser is Mozilla 1.7
I am having problem getting my Macromedia Flash plug in to work. I get a
lot of blank graphics and it tells me to download the new Flash plug in. I
have done that and installed several times. No luck. Even downloaded a new
activeX application. Can anyone help me. Thanks

Tom Betz

Quoth "Gordon Fant" <(E-Mail Removed)> in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Browser is Mozilla 1.7
> I am having problem getting my Macromedia Flash plug in to work.
> I get a lot of blank graphics and it tells me to download the
> new Flash plug in. I have done that and installed several
> times. No luck. Even downloaded a new activeX application.
> Can anyone help me.

When I had this trouble, I didn't solve it until I created a new
profile and re-installed my desired extensions, copied over all my
bookmarks, etc.

--
George Bush's War of Choice on Iraq is a totally unnecessary war.
Every life lost, every limb lost, every disfigurement, every