Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Enterprise library and asp.net 2.0

Enterprise library and asp.net 2.0

Arjen

Hi,

Can I use code blocks from the enterprise library (the dll file's) inside my
asp.net 2.0 application?

Thanks!

=?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBNVlA=?=

You should be able to make a copy of the source and recompile in 2.0 as 2.0
is supposed to be fully backward compatible.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

***************************
Think Outside the Box!
***************************

"Arjen" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can I use code blocks from the enterprise library (the dll file's) inside my
> asp.net 2.0 application?
>
> Thanks!

Arjen

Do you prefer this:
http://weblogs.asp.net/israelio/arch...02/410004.aspx

Thanks!
Arjen

"Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)>
schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You should be able to make a copy of the source and recompile in 2.0 as
> 2.0
> is supposed to be fully backward compatible.
>
> --
> Gregory A. Beamer
> MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
>
> ***************************
> Think Outside the Box!
> ***************************
>

> "Arjen" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can I use code blocks from the enterprise library (the dll file's) inside
>> my
>> asp.net 2.0 application?
>>
>> Thanks!

Klaus H. Probst

The June 2005 drop of EntLib is 2.0 compatible, with a few caveats.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/practices/...tml/entlib.asp

Make sure you go through the documentation.

--
Klaus H. Probst, MVP
http://www.simulplex.net/

news:dagsni$6s5$(E-Mail Removed)1.ov.home.nl...