Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > button to reply email?

button to reply email?

\jason via DotNetMonster.com\

i did an email form in asp.net using vb.net...

now when the user click at the send email.. an email will be sent to me and
inside the email.. i put in a line of code.. (for hyperlink..) so is there
any possibillity that from that hyperlink.. i can do or add some coding
inside means when i click the hyperlink, it will act to reply the user
without getting me to type in the user email address again. (using outlook
express to open the mail and when i click the hyperlink, it will communicate
with outlook to reply to the sender...)

thanks..

Karl Seguin

Just make the href on the link be (E-Mail Removed)

like <a href=(E-Mail Removed)">Jason</a>

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
come!)