Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Grabbing a string and going through it line by line

Grabbing a string and going through it line by line

Maziar Aflatoun

Hi,

I have a little application that reads a text file line-by-line and
processes each line depending on the CVS values. Now I want to change my
program to capture this from a textbox instead. How do I parse a string
line-by-line? Just like a file?

Thanks
Maz.

=?Utf-8?B?bG9uZG9uIGNhbGxpbmc=?=

in VB split it on VbCrLf (const: carriage return line feed ) which will give
you an array of "lines" jd