Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird Forwarded Mail Causes Fatal Error

Thunderbird Forwarded Mail Causes Fatal Error

Gregg

Just discovered an odd problem with Thunderbird. I received an email
with a photo that I was going to forward to my Gmail account and save
and each time I did the computer (laptop, Athlon 2200, WinXP, SP2) shut
down. The error message said that it was caused by a device driver.
Problem is this is my travel computer and can't remember the last time I
have sent a mail with it. Things I have recently done to the computer
are "upgrade" to SP2 and change to Avast Antivirus. There have been no
hardware changes. I was using the computer on my home wireless network.
I am able to send test email, but this particular email I can't forward.
The picture is a picture of the universe titled "the eye of God", no
virus. Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gregg